Show biofilm the red card
PERISOLV® is an innovative, effective, tissue-friendly local antiseptic. It is based on physiologically highly active chloramines, the natural components of the endogenous human immune defense system.
PERISOLV® is indicated as a decontaminant in periodontal and peri-implant inflammations. It softens the extracellular matrix of biofilms thus enabling their easier elimination; the chloramines and hypochlorite contained in PERISOLV® effectively reduce pathogens.
- Elimination of the biofilm*
- Eimproved mucositis treatment1
- Reduction of pocket depth even in persistent pockets2, 3
* Enhancing bacterial removal by mechanical debridement.
1. Data on file.
2. Guarnelli ME et al. ‘Professional local administration of chloramine-based treatment in conjunction with ultrasonic mechanical instrumentation: clinical outcomes in patients with deep periodontal pockets persisting following active non-surgical therapy’. Minerva Stomatologia, April 2015; Vol. 64 suppl. 1 al No. 2: 158-159.
3. Data on file.