The natural promoter of regeneration
HYADENT and HYADENT BG present hyaluronic acid-based treatment solutions of non-animal origin optimized for regenerative dental and periodontal applications.
- Accelerated tissue healing
Coordinates the post-operative inflammation process and accelerates
- Improved outcome
Stabilizes coangulum and supports tissue regenereation 2-4,5
- Improved predictability
Bacteriostatic action and reduced pathogen penetration 1
HYADENT BG –
THE NATURAL PROMOTER OF REGENERATION
Coronally Advanced Flap with hyaluronic acid performed by Prof Andrea Pilloni, Italy
1. Pirnazar P. et al. ’Bacteriostatic effects of hyaluronic acid.’ Journal of Periodontology 1999;70:370-374
2. King SR, Hickerson WL, Proctor KG. Beneficial actions of exogenous hyaluronic acid on healing. Surgery 1991;109(1):76-84
3. Fawzy ES. et al. Local application of hyaluronan gel in conjunction with periodontal surgery: a randomized controlled trial. Clin Oral Invest 2012;16:1229-1236
4. Briguglio, F. et al. Treatment of infrabony periodontal defects using a resorbable biopolymer of hyaluronic acid: A randomized clinical trial. Quintessence Int 2013;44:231-240
5. Kessiena L. Aya et al. ‘Hyaluronan in wound healing: Rediscovering a major player.’ Wound Rep Reg 2014;22:579-593.